2 Minutes Microwave Sticky Rice Flour With Mango Stuffed Cake. The rice should be in a bowl (a microwave bowl) and just covered with enough warm water to be just above the rice. Drain the rice and put it in a microwave safe bowl. Cover the rice with hot, boiling water in the microwave bowl with just enough water to cover the rice.
Pour it into a microwave safe coffee mug. Remove it and let it stand for a min. Place the washed sticky rice in a heatproof & microwave-safe bowl and cover with boiling water – just enough water to cover. You can cook 2 Minutes Microwave Sticky Rice Flour With Mango Stuffed Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 Minutes Microwave Sticky Rice Flour With Mango Stuffed Cake
- You need 1/2 cup of Sticky Rice Flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mango cubes.
Take a microwave safe mug and grease it with oil. Pour the batter into it and sprinkle chocolate chips at the top. The cake will rise to the top. Using a fine mesh strainer, rinse rice.
2 Minutes Microwave Sticky Rice Flour With Mango Stuffed Cake step by step
- In a mixing bowl add the sticky rice flour, sugar, baking soda, oil, milk and make a smooth batter. Let it rest for 3-5 mins..
- Grease a microwave safe dish. Pour half the batter and let it spread..
- Now layer the chopped mangoes over it. Pour the remaining batter and cover up the mangoes..
- Microwave on high power for 2 mins. You can check in 1½ mins..
- Let it cool down. Demould it, cut and serve..
Bring pot to a boil over high heat, then reduce to low heat. Delicious sticky rice which can be served with any japanese cuisine. Also can be used to make sticky rice with mangoes or sushi. Hubby bought a packet of sushi rice from abroad and its been sitting in the fridge for a long time. Finally i took it out and cooked it, i made sticky rice with mangoes a popular thai recipe.