🍰Glazed Cranberry Bundt Cake. Sustainably grown plants in plastic-free packaging. Expert advice to help you get growing. Carefully curated range of the best UK fruit plants.
Prep: generously butter a bundt pan and dust with flour, tapping out excess. An orange-scented, cranberry-studded, super moist, glazed cake to celebrate the season! You are going to fall head over heels for this amazing bundt cake. You can have 🍰Glazed Cranberry Bundt Cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍰Glazed Cranberry Bundt Cake
- Prepare of 🔺For Cake:.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of medium orange, juiced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of zest of one medium orange.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of self rising flour.
- Prepare of 🔺For Glaze:.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of milk or orange juice.
Treat yourself and your loved ones for the holidays. 🎁 Hands down, this is one of my all time favorite cakes. Knowing how I love cake, that's saying a heck of a lot! Then, carefully invert cake onto a wire rack to cool completely. Add more milk, a little at a time, until glaze is desired pouring consistency.
🍰Glazed Cranberry Bundt Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 340F. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, then sprinkle the 4 Tbsp of sugar on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cranberries on the bottom of the pan. Set aside..
- 🔺For Cake: In the bowl of electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar until sugar turn a lemony color about 5 to 6 minutes..
- Add eggs one at a time and mix in until incorporated..
- Add the orange juice and zest, then add the sour cream mixing well after each addition..
- When all wet ingredients are well incorporated add the flour..
- When flour is all mixed together fold in the remaining 1 1/3 cups cranberries..
- Carefully pour into prepared bundt pan..
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until a tester comes out clean..
- Let pan set for 6 minutes after taking the cake out of the oven. Then turn cake over unto a wire rack to cool..
- 🔺For Glaze: In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar with either milk or orange juice, starting with 1 Tbsp. Stir after each 1 Tbsp addition desired consistency is reached..
- Drizzle glaze over cooled cake, letting it slowly seep over sides..
Prepare a bundt pan (or round or loaf pan) by spraying with oil (or use butter) and dust with flour. Test the consistency by drizzling a bit of glaze over the cake. If it runs off the cake, whisk in a little more icing sugar; if it sits on the cake without moving, whisk in a little more lemon juice. Sarah's cranberry bundt was dubbed 'almost-famous' because she ended up making it a half a dozen times in a month at the behest of her family and neighbors! This cake has the perfect moist and tender interior crumb with a golden and slightly crisp exterior.