Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce. Baked spaghetti squash is combined with onions, mushrooms, and kale, then seasoned with delicious prepared pesto sauce to make hearty side dish or a comforting vegetarian main dish. Carefully halve spaghetti squash lengthwise using a sharp knife. Use a spoon or an ice cream scooper to scrape out and.
Instructions Cook the spaghetti squash: follow Roasted Spaghetti Squash or Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash. Allow the squash to cool slightly, then use a fork to scrape out the squash into "spaghetti" strands. In a bowl, combine the pesto, Parmesan, and squash noodles. You can cook Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce
- You need of spaghetti squash.
- You need of pesto sauce.
- It’s of basil.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of each salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of alluminium foil,and baking tray.
- It’s of whipping cream.
Reserve a small amount of the basil for garnish, then stir the remaining into the spaghetti squash. Garnish with the reserved basil and and serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds and place flesh side up in a baking dish or baking sheet. Place thawed basil cubes in a food processor with cottage cheese, ricotta, garlic and parmesan.
Spaghetti squash with Pesto Sauce step by step
- Choose one spaghetti squash,cut half,use spoon to scoop seeds out.
- Lay some foil on baking tray ,add butter,chopped basils,chopped garlic ,salt and pepper.
- Flip the cut side into baking tray ,bake 180c approximately 30 mins ,depend on the size of squash.
- Take squash out from oven ,use fork take the spaghetti out from side to side (right to left or left to right ) ,you will see spaghetti threads..be carefull to not ruin the shell because we lazy and will serve on its shells …ummm this step smell so good ,you can stop from here ,eat it now …or go to step 5.
- When this still warm,mix whipping cream with pesto sauce,topping on spaghetti squash,sprinkel with parmesan cheese,serve warm 🙂 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356612-pesto.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Add water to the dish so it is about ½-inch deep. Spaghetti squash is a favorite in our house – we make it a lot in the fall and winter. It's also proving to be a favorite here on the blog too! A light, plant-based meal that's perfect for fall and winter.