Salmon Sashimi Cake. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Summer is here and in the middle of all the sweltering heat, Salmon HQ has the perfect summer food for you: their famous Salmon Sashimi Cake and Tuna Sashimi Cake. Not only is salmon good for the heart but salmon is also good for the body since it is considered a healthy food. Finally, covering these layers from the top and all sides are fresh slices of salmon sashimi – the buttery, fatty "cherry" on top of the cake. You can cook Salmon Sashimi Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Sashimi Cake
- You need 2 cups of cooked sushi rice (room temperature).
- You need 1 of medium avocado (diced).
- It’s 1 lbs of sushi grade salmon (or any other fish you like) (diced).
- Prepare 2 of large sheets of roasted seaweed/nori.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of fish roe (optional).
You can also opt to have the salmon cake "naked". Guys Today im gonna show you How to make SALMON SUSHI CAKEThis is really easy how to make. Follow the video above👌☺️Engridients:Salmon sashimiRice with. Connie then removed the tin to reveal the sushi cake.
Salmon Sashimi Cake instructions
- Dice the avocado and the salmon.
- Line the round pan with the sheets of seaweed.
- Take some rice and spread it evenly as the first base layer – leave some rice for another layer.
- Take diced avocado and spread it evenly on top of the rice layer – make sure you leave some avocado as decoration for the top layer.
- Take diced salmon and spread it evenly on top of the avocado layer.
- Take the rest of your rice and spread it on top of your salmon layer.
- Decorate the top of your cake with the rest of your ingredients. You can put some sesame seeds and roe on top as finishing touches.
To decorate, she used sashimi, edible flowers and carrot shaped flowers. Connie rolled the salmon and tuna sashimi to make rose shapes for the. In a large bowl, mix the salmon, pork, onion, mashed potato and whisked egg thoroughly. Heat oil in a frying pan. Made with sushi rice mixed with tobiko (flying fish roe), shredded kani stick and furikake (Japanese dried fish seasoning), and generously topped with salmon sashimi.