Fried sticky rice mango balls. Pour the coconut cream mix over the sticky rice and let it absorb completely. With well-oiled hands, grab a handful of the rice, flatten, place a piece of the mango inside and wrap the rice around it. Roll it in rice flour and deep fry until crispy and golden brown.
Roll it in rice flour and deep fry until crispy and golden brown. Using the plastic wrap, form the rice into a ball and twist the plastic wrap tightly. Unwrap and repeat with the rest of the rice and mango. You can cook Fried sticky rice mango balls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried sticky rice mango balls
- You need 1 cup of sticky rice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 of bread slice.
- It’s 1 of mango chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of melted chocolate for garnish.
- It’s of dryfruits for garnish.
- You need of oil for fry.
- It’s 3 spoon of rice flour.
Arrange the rice balls in a pile and pour the coconut cream sauce over them. Cold Brew Martini For One Or For A Crowd. Deep fry untill crispy n golden brown. Ingredients. ¾ cup coconut cream. ¼ cup palm sugar. fried sticky rice mango balls and Hong Kong style egg tarts Place some water in a large pot on the stove over high heat.
Fried sticky rice mango balls step by step
- Prepare mango cut into small cubes,set aside..
- Transfer cooked rice into a mixing bowl.and add bread slice soaked in milk..
- Add sugar powder in this mixture..
- With well oiled hands grab a handful of the rice,flatten place a piece of mango inside and wrap the rice around it.firmly press into a ball..
- Roll it in rice flour..
- Deep fry untill crispy n golden brown..
- Garnish with chocolate n dryfruits..
When the water is boiling, drop the rice balls into the pot. They will sink to the bottom at first, then gradually rise to the surface. Now turn the heat down to medium or medium-high, just high enough to keep the water bubbling nicely. Whisk together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, agave syrup and ginger in a small bowl. Heat a large wok or large non-stick sauté pan.