Blended Carrot Cake Recipe. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Your favourite Cakes restaurants available on Deliveroo.
Turn off blender, add baking powder and stir with a wooden spoon. Add in the eggs and baking soda mixture and blend well. Add all the ingredients to a blender except the flour and baking powder. You can have Blended Carrot Cake Recipe using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blended Carrot Cake Recipe
- It’s 2 cups of home baking flour.
- It’s 2 of table spoons baking powder.
- It’s 2-3 of Whole Eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 11/2 of tea cup grated carrots.
- You need 1 table spoon of Orange Zest.
- You need 1 of tea cup Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of tea cup sugar.
Blend well till the carrot is totally blended in. Great recipe for Blended Carrot Cake Recipe. This is a very simple recipe,the fact that you mix all dry ingredients in one bowl then mix all liquid ingredients in a blender reduces the workload by half. I also love the nice golden color in the cake unlike the traditional use of whole grated carrot.
Blended Carrot Cake Recipe step by step
- Add 2 cups of flour to a bowl.
- Add 2 table spoons of baking powder.
- Add 1cup of sugar and a pinch of salt and mix well.
- On the blender add 11/2 cup of grated carrot,two whole eggs and 1 cup oil then blend together.
- Mixture should be this nice golden-orange color.
- Add the mixture to the mixed dry ingredients on the bowl and mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Grate the orange zest into the mixture.(I love it coz it eliminates the taste of raw eggs from cake).
- The whole mixture should be this tangerine color with a smooth consistency.
- Prepare your baking tin with margarine and flour then bake the cake for 45 mins at 180 degrees until it browns well.
- Serve with hot tea 😊.
Or, grease and flour the bottom and sides of both pans. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and the cinnamon until well blended. A carrot cake is simple and easy to make. Mix all the ingredients for the cake in a large mixing bowl using a wooden spoon until well combined. Pour the mixture into the cake tin, then bake on the middle shelf of the oven.