Spicy chicken salad with couscous. Fluff the couscous with a fork to separate the grains, then stir in the lemon juice. Add the drained peas, the cucumber, herbs, olives and onion, and toss everything together well. Thickly slice the chicken breasts and pile on top of the couscous.
Place the couscous in a large bowl then pour over the boiling hot stock. When the couscous is cooked, fluff with a fork then add all the remaining salad ingredients and mix well together. To make the chicken, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. You can cook Spicy chicken salad with couscous using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken salad with couscous
- It’s of Couscous.
- It’s 200 gr of Couscous.
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Baharat spices.
- You need 2 of yellow paprikas.
- Prepare Can of mais (140gr or 150gr).
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare of Iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of Cumcumber.
- It’s 1 of Shallot.
- You need of Sweet chili sauce.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 300 gr of chicken.
- You need of Harissa.
- Prepare 1 pc of Garlic.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of (optional) Pumpkin seeds.
Prepare couscous with chicken stock, according to the packet instructions. Prepare couscous according to package directions, using chicken stock for liquid. Pour the boiling water into a bowl, add the couscous, lime zest and a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat a the remaining olive oil in the pan and cook the.
Spicy chicken salad with couscous step by step
- Set everything up.
- Cut the paprikas in pieces and put the couscous in a large enough bowl..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and pour 200gr of boiled salted water in the bowl of couscous. Let it rest for 3 mins so that the couscous gets soaked with the water. Then use a fork to loosen the couscous up..
- Pour some olive oil in a skillet and add the couscous in a skillet when hot enough. Add some parsley and baharat spices in it. Stir it so that the spices and couscous are mixed good. Then add the paprika and mais. Let it cook for a bit and stir regularly..
- Next up is the cumcumber… Take off the skin and scrape the cumcumber in small slices. Put some salt on it and mix it with some chilli sauce and add a small amount of lemon juice in it. After that is done… Add the iceberg lettuce and couscous to it. Then cut the shallot in small pieces and put that in. Cut the red pepper in half and take the seeds out. Cut it then in small pieces and add it to the mix..
- The final step is the chicken… First put 2tbsp of harissa in you cup and press one piece of garlic in it and 1tbsp of olive oil. Stir it and then smear it on the chicken. Then it is ready for the grill..
- After grilling it, it is time to setup the plate and… Bon appetit!.
- (Optional) Garnish the dish with some pumpkin seeds..
A quick and easy salad that teams well with chicken, lamb and tofu. A colourful side dish to serve with. To the pot of cooked couscous, add the cooked poblano pepper, chopped olives and roasted peppers, and a drizzle of olive oil; stir to combine. Taste, then season with salt and pepper if desired. Serve the finished couscous topped with the cooked chicken.