Baked Hyderabadi Toast. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! I innovated by baking in Airfryer.instead of frying (originally it is prepared with deep frying).
Add Worcestershire sauce/ lemon juice , green chillies, salt to taste and corriander leaves to it. Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast. Take othe slice of bread and spread t -. You can have Baked Hyderabadi Toast using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Hyderabadi Toast
- It’s 4 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of batata wadas mixture (it's recipe shared before).
- It’s As required of Maida thin paste.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped & boiled carrot,french beans, green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 slice of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dates(khajur) chutney.
- It’s 1/4 cup of garlic chutney.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green coriander chutney.
- You need For of garnishing:.
- You need As required of Besan Sev.
- It’s 1 of small finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Hyderabadi Toast is a very popular snack from the streets for Hyderabad. Hyderabadi Toast is a mouthwatering snack. Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast. Deep fried bread is layered with cooked and spiced potatoes, chutneys and sev.
Baked Hyderabadi Toast instructions
- Make batata wada mixture as per my recipe shared in baked batata wada. Boil finely chopped french beans, carrot,green peas add green chillies ginger paste,garam masala, lemon juice, sugar and salt and mix well and keep aside. Cut bread slices to make triangular shape slices. Take 1/2 cup maida,add enough water,a pinch of salt make semi thick paste..Keep all ingredients ready..
- To assemble..Take 2 triangular shape bread slices. On it spread batata wada mixture..as shown..
- On them press mix vegetables mixture..as shown..
- Spread maida paste on prepared bread slices.. Drizzle 1/2 tsp oil on each slice as shown. Place them in Airfryer..
- Bake for 7-8 mins at 180 temperature..
- Spread red Khajur chutney, garlic chutney and green coriander chutney as shown..
- On it sprinkle besan sev, finely chopped onion and coriander leaves..
- Serve Baked Hyderabadi Toast with tomato sauce and green coriander chutney..
This is the most popular and loved street food of Hyderabad. Hyderabadi Toast is a classic toasted bread preparation with authentic Hyderabadi flavours. The bread slices are stuffed with potatoes, sauce and chutneys before toasting or grilling them. Serve hyderabadi toast with cheese and tomato chili sauce. Hyderabadi Toast is a chatpata chaat like open toast.