Egg Salad Wrap-Vegetarian. Discover a world of plant-based flavor here. Chop onion into small chunks or salsa size. Seasoning can be changed to fit your tastes.
Here is how you achieve it. You need of Salt, Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Garlic. This classic, creamy egg salad combines mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and celery with chopped hard-cooked eggs. You can have Egg Salad Wrap-Vegetarian using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Wrap-Vegetarian
- It’s 1 of egg, 3 egg whites chopped.
- It’s of Mustard.
- Prepare of Salt, Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Garlic.
- You need 1 oz of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1-2 oz of lettuce leaf.
- Prepare 2-6 oz of Tomato, cucumber, radishes (optional).
The main ingredients include cooked chickpeas, celery, tart apple and crunchy pecans – truly a must-try combination. Put the carrots, bell pepper, onions and bean sprouts in a wide line down the middle and sprinkle the roasted sunflower seeds on top. Season with a dash of salt and pepper and fold the wraps a little on both sides, then at the bottom and roll it as tightly as possible (without squishing the insides out!). Cut the wraps into halves and serve.
Egg Salad Wrap-Vegetarian step by step
- Boil eggs. Once cooled, cut up into small pieces, only using 1 yolk out of the 4 eggs. Chop onion into small chunks or salsa size. Add to chopped egg. Add mustard and seasoning. Seasoning can be changed to fit your tastes. Place mix over lettuce leaf, Wasa cracker or gluten free bread. You can also put in tomato or serve with cucumber, radishes, or another vegetable on the side..
Vegan Pecan Apple Chickpea Salad Wraps – Ambitious Kitchen. Hummus Vegetable Wraps – Emilie Eats. Ginger Peanut Tofu Wraps – Hello Veggie. Vegan Lentil Wraps – Little Sunny Kitchen. Vegan Green Goddess Wraps – The Mother Cooker.