Mango chia pudding. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals. Browse Our Extensive Range Of Products. These chia puddings are so easy to make.
Then add in some chunks of fresh mango and stir in. Place in a medium bowl or large mason jar and add in the chia seeds. To serve, layer the remaining chopped mango with chia pudding. You can have Mango chia pudding using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango chia pudding
- It’s 2 of Mangoes.
- You need 1 cup of milk (room temperature or chilled).
- You need 4 Tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey (optional).
- It’s Aa needed of Almonds (optional).
Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth. This yummy mango chia pudding can be enjoyed at any time of day, whether as a healthy breakfast option, a midday snack, or as a delightful dessert after dinner. Spoon mango pulp into a bowl. Mango Chia Pudding is our current favourite!
Mango chia pudding instructions
- Take 4Tbsp of chia seeds and soak in water or milk overnight in refrigerator..
- Next day, take 2 Mangoes and blend them into a puree(fine paste without water)..
- Mix soaked chia seeds and milk together.. add that into a glass.
- Then add mango puree.
- Add some chopped Mangoes on top..
- Some chopped almonds..
- As a sweetner, drizzle some honey on top.
- Add ingredients according to your choice.
It is suitable for many people with specific dietary requirements as it is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. For many people, mornings are a busy time. With glasses of Chia Pudding in the refrigerator, breakfast is a breeze and stress levels are greatly reduced. Ingredient notes: Mango – Any variety, just make sure it's ripe! Chia seeds – I almost always use black chia seeds, but white work too Coconut milk – Full fat or light.