Salami on rye. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics & Find your next favourite book Just great deals and the lowest prices for your desired product. Join the hunt for the best prices and bargains on Pricehunter.co.uk. Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to "Salami on rye" Contribute to Crossword Clues You can help others by contributing to our crossword dictionary.
The number of answers is shown between brackets. Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, salami on rye. You can have Salami on rye using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salami on rye
- You need of sandwich.
- You need of salami luncheon meat.
- You need of Jewish pumpernickel rye bread.
- Prepare of provolone cheese.
- You need of condiments.
- Prepare of spicy whole grain mustard I used Grey Poupon.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- It’s of horseradish sauce.
It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. Be the first to rate & review! Melon n Salami on Rye. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Salami on rye instructions
- Toast the bread.
- Add mayonnaise on three slices of bread add mustard on two slices and horseradish sauce on all three slices.
- Add to the bread with mustard on it add the salami then cheese stack one third of th sandwich with meat on the other.
- Add the last piece of bread to the top add heat to pan and toast again 2 and a half minutes per side.
- Slice into hope you enjoy.
Try it on a couple of slices of our seedless Rye Bread! Skip to the end of the images gallery. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Hard Salami should be unwrapped from the paper and/or bag that it comes in. To store your unopened salami please hang in a cool dry place (like a cupboard).