Garlic Herb Parmesan fries & * Pesto Garlic Aioli*. Working in batches,fry the potatoes until they are golden brown. Use a mesh strainer to scoop them out and remove them to a paper towel lined basket. In a large bowl, melt the butter.
Lift the fries out of the bowl and spread onto a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer. Put the fries in a large bowl and toss with the salt, garlic powder, half of the grated parmesan and half of the parsley. Transfer to a serving plate and drizzle with the garlic parmesan butter. You can cook Garlic Herb Parmesan fries & * Pesto Garlic Aioli* using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Herb Parmesan fries & * Pesto Garlic Aioli*
- Prepare 2 bag of frozen steak fries.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of salad herb seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course ground pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of aioli.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of pesto sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of splash lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of course ground black pepper.
Top with the remaining grated parmesan and parsley. Serve with the garlic aïoli for dipping. While fries are cooking, in a large mixing bowl, combine remaining canola oil, minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, parsley, and Parmesan. When cooking is complete, toss fries in bowl with garlic-Parmesan mix and serve immediately.
Garlic Herb Parmesan fries & * Pesto Garlic Aioli* step by step
- preheat oven as directed on package. spray a baking sheet with cooking spray set aside.
- leave your fries at room temp for atleast 30minutes before u apply all seasonings..
- in a large bowl add fries drizzle olive oil all over fries add all seasonings and rub fries with hands incorporating all the olive oil & seasonings. bake as directed. as soon as they come out of oven sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Aioli add mayo & ingredients together stir well, serve with fries..Enjoy!.
Add the parmesan and toss, toss, toss. Taste to see if they need more salt or cheese. The key to homemade, baked garlic Parmesan fries is a simple two-step cooking process. After slicing your potatoes to size, blanch them in salted water for a few minutes to start the cooking process. Par-cooking the fries is an essential step that should not be skipped; it is how oven-baked fries get a crisp crust with a light, fluffy interior.