Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips At home.
The very best element of eating this chicken is that you managed to get yourself. It's of Olive oil (enough to coat pan). Before you jump to Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen. You can have Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Prepare of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- You need 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- Prepare of White rice, cooked.
- It’s of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the. These spicy chicken strips are excellent for an everyday meal or make them for a tailgating party, weekend game gatherings, or picnics. Put the chicken strips in the buttermilk mixture.
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips instructions
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips…….
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan……
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan…….
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes……..
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Coat it evenly with the flour and take it out and. These spicy chicken strips are so sinful, one you have a piece you can't get enough! Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips. Prepare of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).