Pork&Red Wine Casserole slow Cooker. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Pork On eBay. Pork is the culinary name for the meat of a domestic pig (Sus scrofa domesticus). Pork is eaten both freshly cooked and preserved.
Although pork is a lean meat, there may be a slight marbling of fat (especially in traditional breeds) that should be firm and white. Avoid any meat that looks damp or clammy, or that has oily- or. One of the most versatile types of meat, pork is economical, tender if cooked correctly, and oozing with flavour. You can have Pork&Red Wine Casserole slow Cooker using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork&Red Wine Casserole slow Cooker
- It’s 500 g of cube pork.
- You need 2 of white onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 200 ml of red wine.
- Prepare 1 stalk of Celery,chopped.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Slow cooker Beef and Red Wine Casserole Recipe base.
It is often thought of as a particularly fatty type of meat but modern breeding, rearing and butchering has today made pork a low-fat, healthy meat. Furthermore, the fat it does contain is less saturated than that found in other meats. Good-quality, higher-welfare pork is a wonderful thing. Tasty pork recipes for every cut, occasion and style.
Pork&Red Wine Casserole slow Cooker step by step
- Heat oil in the frying pan over medium heat. Brown onion and pork then add into slow cooker..
- Top up with sliced carrots and celery..
- Mix the sachet with red wine(I used clear skin Shiraz from ALDI,smells amazing 🍷).
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW. Serve with Mashed Potato, Pasta or Rice, Enjoy.
From slow cooked melt-in-the-mouth tender pulled pork to quick and easy or lean midweek meals our range of delicious recipes will not disappoint. Pork Our pork comes from native-breed animals reared outdoors on small British farms. Soft meat with crisp, crunchy crackling – pork is perfect for roasting. Whether you prefer the rich, fat-seamed meat of belly pork, or a lean loin roast, versatile pork has it all. Here you can search for information relating to the pig industry, access pig prices and market data, read the latest news and register for events and webinars.