Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup. Here is how you cook it. The ingredients needed to prepare Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup: Use of bounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined. How to make Pork and Shrimp Meatballs in Soup Make pork balls: Place ground pork and shrimp in a large bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Prepare the broth: Chop the scallions and bok choy. Thinly slice the carrot and snow peas. You can cook Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup
- It’s of bounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined. Savevshells.
- Prepare of fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced.
- Prepare of zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of anaheim peppers, cut in half, thin sliced.
- Prepare of red hot chili peppers, thin sliced.
- It’s of medium onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, mincec.
- It’s of regular coconut milk.
- Prepare of fresh grated ginger or 1/4 teaspoon hround.
- You need of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- It’s of tablesppon tamari soy sauce.
- It’s of packages of ramekin shrimp and lime noodles.
- You need of chili infused olive oio.
- You need of unsalted or low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need of sirachavsauce.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of recipe of my pork meatballs found in my sweet and spicy pork.
- It’s of meatball lettece wraps, cooked.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s of green onions, sliced.
- You need of siracha sauce as needed to add to individual taste.
- It’s of fresh lime wedges.
Combine stock, scallions, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and carrot in a large soup pot. Combine shrimp, ground pork, and all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Using your hands, mash the mixture together. Once well combined, place meatball mixture in the fridge for one hour.
Thai style Shrimp and Pork Meatball Soup step by step
- Heat oil in a large stockpot, add shrimp shells and cook until light brown. Remove all shells and discard them.
- In pan shrimp shells were cooked add mushrooms, garlic and onions, cover and cook on medium low until tender.
- Uncover and add peppers, cook stirring 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients except noodles, shrimp and meatballs. Bring to a boil reduce to a simmer and cook 20 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles, breaking up some and cook until tender.
- Add meatballs and raw shrimp seasoned with a sprinkle of sriracha seasoning blend and meatballs and cook very gently just until shrimp is cooked, about 3 m8nutes.
- Serve with lime wedges and siracha sauce.
This is a typical Thai soup with noodles and meats. In this case the meatballs are made of ground pork and seasonings. With a knife, chop the shrimp into small pieces—nothing should be over ¼-inch. Use your fingers or a spoon to mix everything together evenly without beating or compacting the mixture too much (which will result in dense meatballs). This Asian Meatball Noodle Soup is a healthy and quick weekday dinner.