Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll). Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) 【Recipe Video】 Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll) 【recipe video】. One of my favorites food recipes.
Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, tiramisu-ish chiffon swiss roll (chiffon cake roll) 【recipe video】. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. You can have Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) using 22 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll)
- Prepare of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- It’s of Sponge Cake (Chiffon Cake).
- It’s 4 of egg yolks (80g, 2.8 oz).
- It’s 35 g (3 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for egg yolk.
- It’s 45 g (3.7 Tbsp) of vegetable oil.
- It’s 65 g of (4 + 1/3 Tbsp) milk.
- It’s 105 g of cake flour (3.7 oz).
- You need 4 of egg whites (160g, 5.6 oz).
- Prepare 65 g (5.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar, for egg white.
- You need of Cheese Cream.
- It’s 100 g (3.5 oz) of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Coffee Syrup.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of boiling water.
- You need 2 Tbsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of For dusting.
- Prepare of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. It's of Sponge Cake (Chiffon Cake). Here is how you cook that. You need of Sponge Cake (Chiffon Cake).
Tiramisu-ish Chiffon Swiss Roll (Chiffon Cake Roll) step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/6rkKh3Fvt30.
- 【For Chiffon Cake】Sift the cake flour twice. Put the egg yolk in a large bowl. Put the egg white in another large bowl. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Add granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk until whitish and heavy. Pour the oil little by little in it while stirring. Make it smooth. (Emulsify it.).
- Warm the milk with a microwave to body temperature. Pour it little by little in the egg yolk mixture while stirring..
- Add cake flour and stir it until powderiness disappears. And then mix strongly and speedy 20-30 times until heavy a little..
- Take the egg white out from the fridge. Beat it lightly until watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- When it becomes white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 2 parts. Whip it until the peak hangs down lightly. Whip slowly on low speed for a min to smooth it..
- Add the meringue to egg yolk batter in 3-4 parts. Stir well until smooth at 1st addition..
- From the next addition, mix the top lightly, and then scoop it up and let it slip through your whisk; repeat scooping. Mix well until combined and smooth. Use a spatula to scrape the batter on the inner side of the bowl, and fold it..
- Pour it into a baking sheet, and flatten it. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 18 mins. After baking, drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Take the cake out from the sheet, and let it cool; set aside..
- 【For Cheese Cream】Put the cream cheese in a bowl. Mix it until smooth. Add granulated sugar. Mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add granulated sugar and lemon juice to the heavy cream. Whip it while cooling with ice water until soft peaks form, on low speed..
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese in 3-4 times, and fold it until combined. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For Coffee Syrup】Add instant coffee to hot water, and stir well. Add granulated sugar, and stir to melt the sugar. Add rum and mix well..
- 【Let's finish up!】Brush both sides of the cake with the syrup, and use up the syrup..
- Spread a plastic wrap over the cake and turn it over. Cut off the edge (end of rolling) at an angle..
- Spread the cheese cream over the sponge..
- Roll the cake. Roll it up tightly at the beginning. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Wrap it with parchment paper. And then seal it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying. Let it sit in a fridge overnight to make the sponge moist. (It's OK 3 hours as well.).
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done!.
Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. Hold the cake with both hands and roll gently. When the swiss roll is rolled up, make sure the ending portion facing downward.