Rich Chocolate Cake. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Dust the sides with a little flour.
In a large saucepan, combine chips, butter, cream and sugar; cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Divide the cake mixture between the prepared tins. Bake in the pre-heated oven for about twenty-five to thirty minutes until well risen and shrinking away from the sides of the tin. You can cook Rich Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rich Chocolate Cake
- It’s 130 of ｇ (4.6 oz) milk chocolate.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 90 of ｇ (2/5 cup) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 75 of ｇ (5 Tbsp) heavy cream.
- It’s 20 of ｇ (2.3 Tbsp) cake flour.
- Prepare 15 of ｇ (2.5 Tbsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of cocoa powder for dusting, adjust to suit your needs.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 40 of ｇ (1/5 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
For the icing, measure the chocolate and cream together in a bowl. Stand the bowl in a pan of simmering water and stir until just melted. An incredibly rich and decadent chocolate cake recipe from Marcus Wareing, with a glossy, dark chocolate ganache topping. Devilishly simple to make, the cake doesn't contain any flour, so maintains a wonderfully buttery and moist texture once cooked. by Rachel Manley.
Rich Chocolate Cake instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/tvjlcNpqGdo.
- Brush the pan with unsalted butter. Sprinkle granulated sugar onto the pan. Tap the pan lightly to remove excess sugar. Let it sit in a fridge. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat an oven to 150℃ / 302 F..
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites. Let the egg white sit in a fridge. Cut unsalted butter and milk chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl..
- Pour water into a small pot and bring it to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl (previous butter and chocolate) on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt it until smooth..
- Remove the bowl from the pot. Put a container with heavy cream in the pot. Leave it warm in the hot water as it is ; set aside. (You don't need to heat the hot water again.) Add egg yolks one each to the chocolate and mix well each time. Add the heavy cream in 4 parts. Mix well each time..
- After adding all the heavy cream, continue to mix for another 6 mins. 2 mins later, it will emulsify and become heavy and glossy. 6 mins later, it will be pale. Mix it until pale like 3rd picture below..
- Pour 300 ml boiling water and 300 ml water into a container. And put the chocolate mixture in it to warm. Leave it until you use. Take the egg white out from the fridge and beat it lightly until watery..
- Whisk the egg white with a hand mixer on high speed until white and fluffy. Add 1/3 of the granulated sugar and whisk. 30 sec later, add the rest of sugar. Whisk it until very soft peaks form or the top of the peak hangs down. Please be careful not to form stiff peaks. And then whisk it slowly on low speed for a min..
- Put the chocolate mixture in a large bowl. Add 1/3 of the meringue and mix until combined..
- Sift flours again and put it in the bowl. Mix it slowly with a whisk until combined. After combined, mix 20 times quickly..
- Add half of the rest of the meringue and fold it with a spatula until combined. Add the rest of meringue and fold it until combined. Add rum and fold it until combined (about 20 times)..
- Put the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Flatten it roughly and drop the pan lightly about 10 times. Pour hot water (about 50℃, 122 F) into a baking pan. Place the loaf pan in the hot water and bake it at 150℃ / 302F for 40 mins..
- Take the pan out from the hot water gently. Leave it cool for 5 mins. 5 mins later, cover the top of the cake with plastic wrap. Leave it as it is for an hour to make it shrink slowly..
- An hour later, wipe the water drops of the plastic wrap and wrap it again. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours..
- Slide a warmed knife around the edges and remove the cake from the pan. Make the side of the cake smooth with a warmed knife. Sprinkle cocoa powder on the top of cake. It's all done!.
Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use. Put the cocoa powder and boiling water into a large bowl and mix well to make a paste. For the chocolate cake: Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.