Asian inspired chicken dish. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! If you think chicken is blah, you haven't tried these recipes yet. Try our Chinese recipes that taste way better than takeout.
Chinese chicken recipes go far beyond your go-to takeout order. From Chinese-inspired takes on healthy sandwiches and soups to more traditional dishes that'll inspire you to expand your pantry. Sesame chicken is another popular Chinese dish that you can easily make at home. You can have Asian inspired chicken dish using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian inspired chicken dish
- Prepare of chicken tenderloins cut up into bite size.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of garilc minced.
- It’s of cooked brown rice.
- You need of water chestnuts drained.
- Prepare of grated carrot.
- It’s of pineapple tidbits slightly drain.
- You need of red peppers from a jar chopped up small.
- Prepare of frozen edamame (not in the pod).
- It’s of East west zesty orange sauce.
- You need of Or follow recipe below.
The recipe is one of deep-fried chicken coated with a delicious sauce of soy sauce, chili, and garlic. Chicken manchurian is a flavourful mix of veggies, chicken and soy sauce. Enjoyed by all age groups as a starter dish at. Another popular Chinese restaurant dish, moo goo gai pan is fantastic when made from scratch at home.
Asian inspired chicken dish step by step
- Cook chicken and garlic in a little cooking oil salt and pepper to taste cook throughly in a deep skillet.
- Mix in all ingredients except sauce.
- Cook on low covered stirring occasionally till heated through.
- Serve and top with desired amounts of sauce.
- Enjoy :-).
- East west zesty orange sauce. You can buy a 4 pack only on Amazon.
- My store no longer carries that sauce so this recipe is the closest to it I can find.
It's a great chicken and mushroom dish that relies on common ingredients found in Chinese cuisine. For this recipe, you'll marinade the chicken in a soy and rice wine mix. To give the dish even more of an island vibe, fry the rice in coconut oil. Use this for all your favourite Chinese chicken dishes, like Cashew Chicken, Chicken Stir Fry, Chow Mein and Kung Pao Chicken. This is a closely guarded Chinese restaurant secret that's going to revolutionise your stir fries and stir fried noodles that you make with chicken breast.