Cocoa Loco bread pudding. Excellent Range Of Products At Attractive Prices. Bread pudding is the ultimate comfort food for me. Bananas get sweeter as they ripen, with starches turning to sugars, so the more brown your bananas become, the This plant-based recipe comes from the chocolate aficionados at Cocoa Loco.
Today I'm using up leftover croissants. The thing that I love so much about Genepro is it adds into regular foods so easily. Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder. You can have Cocoa Loco bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Loco bread pudding
- Prepare 1 1/2 of mini butter croissants.
- You need 1/2 cup of fairlife milk (whole).
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- It’s 1 scoop of Genepro medical grade protein.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fiber yum syrup.
- Prepare 6 g of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 4 g of finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s 2 g of chopped pecans.
Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale. Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick. Try a Fast & Delicious Dessert With Thomas'® Products Today! Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®!
Cocoa Loco bread pudding instructions
- Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder.
- Whisk well till thoroughly combined.
- Add in 1 tsp of fiber yum combine well.
- Cut up 1 1/2 mini croissants into cube size pieces.
- Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale.
- Mix everything together.
- Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving. See how it rise up like a muffin that's the fiber yum 👅.
- MFP information it's a bit high at 380 but it packs protein and it's very satisfying..
Try An Easy Recipe For Banana Bread Pudding W/ Dried Cherries. The thing that I love so much about Genepro is it adds into regular foods so easily. Add the eggs and beat in the bowl with a fork. Add the sugar and the cocoa and mix well with the. Remove the milk from heat and whisk in the cocoa, sugar, vanilla, and salt.