Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe. Search for recipe of orange chicken. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well.
Heat a wide skillet; add oil and once the oil is heated add the marinated chicken pieces to it. Orange you glad you happened upon this tasty recipe? It's made with simple, real ingredients that are sure to be a hit! You can have Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe
- You need 1 kg of chicken bonless cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chili sauce.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s as required of Oil for fry.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour mixed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
I based it loosely off of my equally healthy and delicious Crockpot Orange Chicken. The most important ingredient is real orange juice and orange zest. I'm a sucker for stir fry…especially when there is a good mix of protein and veggies!. Classic orange chicken is deep-fried and coated in a sugary orange sauce…AKA pure deliciousness.
Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe instructions
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well. Then keep aside for 1/2 hour..
- Take a pan add oil once it's then fried chicken cubes and keep aside..
- Next take a pan add oil add sesame oil, ginger garlic, stir fry and add capsicum, green onion, tomato paste and stir add brown sugar, orange juice, stir cook it then add black pepper, chilli flakes, vinegar, soya sauce tomato sauce, then stir and cook well, then add fry chicken cubes, stir cook it then add corn flour, mix water and stir cook it again.
- Now it's ready to serve..
In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Add chicken and stir to coat. In a pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the pan and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs.