Cocoa Loco bread pudding. Excellent Range Of Products At Attractive Prices. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
They love chocolate and believe in people before profit, meaning it has to be Fairtrade and organic all the way. Great recipe for Cocoa Loco bread pudding. Today I'm using up leftover croissants. You can have Cocoa Loco bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cocoa Loco bread pudding
- You need of mini butter croissants.
- Prepare of fairlife milk (whole).
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- Prepare of Genepro medical grade protein.
- Prepare of fiber yum syrup.
- It’s of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s of finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes.
- You need of chopped pecans.
The thing that I love so much about Genepro is it adds into regular foods so easily. Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder. Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale. Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick.
Cocoa Loco bread pudding step by step
- Combine milk, cocoa powder, swerve, and protein powder.
- Whisk well till thoroughly combined.
- Add in 1 tsp of fiber yum combine well.
- Cut up 1 1/2 mini croissants into cube size pieces.
- Weigh out your add ins with a kitchen scale.
- Mix everything together.
- Place in a ramekin dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving. See how it rise up like a muffin that's the fiber yum 👅.
- MFP information it's a bit high at 380 but it packs protein and it's very satisfying..
Try a Fast & Delicious Dessert With Thomas'® Products Today! Try Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes Brought To You By Thomas'®! Try An Easy Recipe For Banana Bread Pudding W/ Dried Cherries. The thing that I love so much about Genepro is it adds into regular foods so easily. Add the eggs and beat in the bowl with a fork.