Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg. How To Make This Easy Vegetable and Egg Fried Rice Melt the Butter. I like using my deep cast-iron skillet for this recipe. Heat it up on the stove over medium-high heat.
Add the beaten eggs and immediately add the rice, gently press down in small. Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg Elle Woods Providence, Rhode Island. Homemade fried rice with egg is a savory dish to make when you have leftover rice. You can have Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg
- Prepare 1 lb of Cooked white rice.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen vegetable medley.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 medium of Yellow onion – sliced thin.
- You need 1 cup of Baby corn (common in Asian cuisine).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
It's delightful flavor is made possible by combining a good blend of soy sauce and oyster sauce and with abundant amount of vegetables and eggs. Just eggs, onions, and rice, of course! Egg fried rice is perfect for days when you need something that is more flavourful than plain steamed rice. And it's such a great way to use up day-old rice.
Savory Vegetable Fried Rice With Egg step by step
- Cook the white rice.
- Put flame to medium-high. Heat the oil in the wok. Scramble the eggs (do not add milk) and add to the wok for cooking. Once the eggs are cooked add the sliced onion and fry lightly..
- Reduce the flame to medium heat. Add the white rice and begin flipping rice to make sure the grains are separated.
- Add more oil if needed. Continue to flip rice..
- Add cooked vegetables. Make sure they are drained (excess moisture will ruin the rice)..
- Increase heat to medium high. Continue to flip rice and vegetables. Make sure rice grains are separated. Cook for five minutes and remove from heat.
In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, ginger, and turmeric. VEGETABLE FRIED RICE WITH BROWN RICE, SOY-BASED SAUCE, FROZEN VEGGIES, AND RUNNY EGGS. A DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY DINNER WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE COOKING OR HAVE MINIMAL INGREDIENTS! Back in college, I went through a major Chinese food obsession. It won't be as moist and fresh, so it will have a chance to absorb all of the other flavors in the dish.