Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe. Looking for healthy recipes that taste good? Content updated daily for healthy recipes that taste good Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well. In a separate bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, cornstarch, orange zest, garlic, ginger, red chili flakes, brown sugar, and salt.
Orange you glad you happened upon this tasty recipe? It's made with simple, real ingredients that are sure to be a hit! I based it loosely off of my equally healthy and delicious Crockpot Orange Chicken. You can have Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe
- Prepare of chicken bonless cubes.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ginger garlic chopped.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of corn flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of soya sauce.
- It’s of red chili sauce.
- You need of orange juice.
- You need of capsicum pieces.
- You need of green onions chopped.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of Oil for fry.
- Prepare of cornflour mixed.
- It’s of water.
The most important ingredient is real orange juice and orange zest. I'm a sucker for stir fry…especially when there is a good mix of protein and veggies!. Classic orange chicken is deep-fried and coated in a sugary orange sauce…AKA pure deliciousness. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe instructions
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well. Then keep aside for 1/2 hour..
- Take a pan add oil once it's then fried chicken cubes and keep aside..
- Next take a pan add oil add sesame oil, ginger garlic, stir fry and add capsicum, green onion, tomato paste and stir add brown sugar, orange juice, stir cook it then add black pepper, chilli flakes, vinegar, soya sauce tomato sauce, then stir and cook well, then add fry chicken cubes, stir cook it then add corn flour, mix water and stir cook it again.
- Now it's ready to serve..
Add chicken and stir to coat. In a pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the pan and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs. These honey dijon chicken and veggies foil packs make for a savory and nourishing dish, perfect for a quick and healthy dinner.