Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe. Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well. In a separate bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar, chili garlic sauce, cornstarch, orange zest, garlic, ginger, red chili flakes, brown sugar, and salt. Whisk it until the sugar dissolves and keep the sauce mixture aside.
It's made with simple, real ingredients that are sure to be a hit! I based it loosely off of my equally healthy and delicious Crockpot Orange Chicken. The most important ingredient is real orange juice and orange zest. You can cook Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe
- You need of chicken bonless cubes.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ginger garlic chopped.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of corn flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- It’s of vinegar.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of soya sauce.
- You need of red chili sauce.
- You need of orange juice.
- Prepare of capsicum pieces.
- You need of green onions chopped.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of Oil for fry.
- It’s of cornflour mixed.
- You need of water.
I'm a sucker for stir fry…especially when there is a good mix of protein and veggies!. Classic orange chicken is deep-fried and coated in a sugary orange sauce…AKA pure deliciousness. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients. Add chicken and stir to coat.
Orange chicken/- yummy tasty and healthy nutrition recipe step by step
- Marinate chicken with salt, pepper, egg, ginger garlic paste, flour, corn flour and mix well. Then keep aside for 1/2 hour..
- Take a pan add oil once it's then fried chicken cubes and keep aside..
- Next take a pan add oil add sesame oil, ginger garlic, stir fry and add capsicum, green onion, tomato paste and stir add brown sugar, orange juice, stir cook it then add black pepper, chilli flakes, vinegar, soya sauce tomato sauce, then stir and cook well, then add fry chicken cubes, stir cook it then add corn flour, mix water and stir cook it again.
- Now it's ready to serve..
In a pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the pan and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Honey Dijon Chicken and Veggies Foil Packs. These honey dijon chicken and veggies foil packs make for a savory and nourishing dish, perfect for a quick and healthy dinner. Grilled Honey Chili Lime Cilantro Chicken Heat a wok over high heat; add cooking oil and swirl to coat.