Easy Egg Fried Rice. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Heat oil in a medium skillet or wok over medium heat.
It's a no-fuss meal, that you can easily modify with whatever vegetables you have on hand. The fried rice is great with my Chinese Green Beans , Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad , or Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp. Return the skillet to the burner and heat the oil over high heat. You can have Easy Egg Fried Rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Egg Fried Rice
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white rice (precooked).
- It’s 1 of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil (divided).
Cook the egg quickly in the pan with just enough butter to stop it sticking. As soon as it is cooked put it on the side. Add the soy sauce and brown sugar into the rice and mix in the bowl. Add the butter and fry the onions, stirring occasionally until the onions turn a little translucent.
Easy Egg Fried Rice step by step
- Steam frozen peas and carrots until tender..
- In separate pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil over medium high heat. Scoop precooked white rice into pan. Stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Add peas and carrots to rice. Then drizzle soy sauce over to taste. Stir..
- In a small pan, heat tbsp of oil and pour eggs into pan. Allow to cook almost all the way through and flip. (No worries if the egg breaks, it's all the same)..
- Remove from pan once cooked and cut egg into pieces. Mix into rice..
Egg fried rice in its absolute purest form—nothing but eggs, rice, cooking oil, soy sauce, and scallions—is one of the simplest stir-fries around. But like all simple foods—pizza, grilled cheese, a roasted chicken&mash;it's the details of the process that elevate its basic ingredients into something transcendental. Heat oil in wok or pan. Add rice and sauté until rice clumps are loosened. Heat a wok or large, deep skillet over medium-high heat and add a teaspoon of olive oil.