Pepper chicken recipe II🍗🌶. The juice from the bell pepper and the pepper powder should get inside the chicken. Pepper chicken recipe II🍗🌶 Zainab's kitchen ️ Bauchi Nigeria The difference between this recipe & my previous chicken pepper recipe is the green pepper & the carrots. This pepper chicken recipe from Alfred Prasad is sure to become a staple in many households.
Try this Spanish-inspired chicken and peppers one-pot recipe for a hassle-free winter warmer. Peppers, onion and tender chicken thighs are simmered in a spiced tomato sauce and served with fluffy rice for a hearty dinner. Seed peppers and dice about the same size as the chicken. You can have Pepper chicken recipe II🍗🌶 using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper chicken recipe II🍗🌶
- You need of Fried chicken.
- You need 3 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of Green bell pepper.
- You need 4 of scotch pepper.
- It’s 3 of onions.
- Prepare 5 of carrots(optional).
- It’s 1 tea spoon of salt.
- It’s 3 of Maggi.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Curry.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of thyme.
- Prepare 3 serving spoon of oil.
Place two non stick frying pans on the hob. In each pan, add a little oil, a garlic clove and a rosemary sprig. Add a little salt and a. Peel the garlic cloves, halve and deseed the chillies, then scatter into the tray.
Pepper chicken recipe II🍗🌶 instructions
- Slice onions into thin layer as shown below add into a pan add in some oil. Then crush the scotch pepper & add, fry for 3 mins then slice the red & green bell peppers add & fry for another 3 mins then slice the carrot & add together with the seasoning i.e maggi, salt, curry & thyme fry until the veggies begins to soften..
- Stir every thing together then add in the fried chicken & stir make sure every thing is mixed well then remove from heat & serve..
Tear the peppers into quarters, removing the seeds, and add to the tray. Pepper chicken recipe – Learn how to make pepper chicken with easy step by step pictures. South Indian pepper chicken is a delicious, aromatic, hot & spicy side dish to serve with rice or chapati. This is great to enjoy during monsoon or winters. This pepper chicken recipe is super quick to make as it needs no grinding masala, no elaborate cooking and is made with simple and basic ingredients.