Carne Asada bowls. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Top evenly with bean mixture, steak, tomato, tortilla chips, and avocado.
Slice carne asada across the grain into strips. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Assemble the bowls starting with the rice, lettuce, beef and beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado and some cheese. You can have Carne Asada bowls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carne Asada bowls
- You need of flank or skirt steak.
- It’s of Guacamole (recipe in my collection).
- Prepare of Pico (recipe in my collection).
- It’s of black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need of Rice of preference (I used cauliflower).
- You need of Marinade.
- You need of Dale's steak seasoning or your favorite steak marinade.
- Prepare of hot sauce (used tapatio).
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- You need of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Dry Seasoning.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- You need of Chili powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Oregano.
Serve with some tortilla chips if you like. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Carne Asada bowls Whizzle Goodyear, Arizona.
Carne Asada bowls step by step
- Marinate the steak at 1-3 days prior in marinade ingredients.
- Guac and pico can be prepared in advance.
- Cook rice. If using riced cauliflower this can wait until the end as it cooks quickly.
- Use meat tenderizer to tenderize meat. Remove from marinade and sprinkle on dry seasoning ingredients. Cook on hot grill 15-20 mins to done preference..
- Let meat rest about 10 minutes and then dice up.
- Assemble bowls with steak, rice, pico, beans and guac.
Carne Asada Bowls Carne Asada is a marinated beef recipe that uses spices and citrus for a delicious beef dinner loaded with flavor. You can serve these with gluten-free tortillas for a gluten-free meal, or you can serve them with lettuce wraps. Another option is to add some of your simple favorite rice to the bowl. In a small bowl combine diced tomato, green part of the scallions, a squeeze of lime juice and half the lime zest. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.