Baked salmon with asparagus. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Place salmon fillets in between asparagus as shown in the pictures. Season salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. You can have Baked salmon with asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked salmon with asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of fresh salmon.
- Prepare 2 large of bundles of asparagus.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare of parsley.
Once melted stir in garlic and pour the mixture over salmon and asparagus. Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. This is THE oven-baked salmon recipe of your dreams!
Baked salmon with asparagus step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place foil down on large cookie sheet. Clean asparagus and lay down on foil. Drizzle EVOO on top and add your spices. Place fresh salmon on top of asparagus. Drizzle again with EVOO, again add your spices..
- Cook for roughly 20 mintues. Internal temp of salmon should be 165°F..
Low-carb, paleo, gluten-free, and keto-friendly – Enjoy! Add the asparagus around the salmon on the baking tray. Halfway through cooking, baste the salmon and asparagus with the melted preserved lemon butter. In a small bowl stir together oil with garlic. Rinse salmon and allow excess water to run off, then season bottom of each fillet with salt and pepper.