Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Explore Our Selection of Luxury Hot Chocolate.
Then add a little dairy-free milk at a time and whisk until a paste forms. Then add remaining dairy-free milk and whisk until smooth. Add chia seeds and whisk once more to combine. You can cook Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare of Chia pudding.
- You need 200 mls of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Granola.
- You need of Banana.
- You need of Coconut flakes.
- You need of Dark chocolate.
Fold chia seeds into the mixture. You won't believe how simple it is to make this healthy chocolate chia pudding! Add all the ingredients to a small or medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk until everything is well combined. This Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is creamy, full of chocolate flavor, and made without refined sugar.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Mix the chia seed pudding ingredients together and pour into a bowl. Cover with clingfim and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Garnish with your choice of topping and it’s done!.
Enjoy this healthy treat for breakfast or dessert for a guilt-free chocolate treat. Whisk together until all ingredients are combined. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder and sea salt. Mix in the chia seeds and Stevia. Pour in the almond milk and stir until well-combined.