Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving. Online Quick & Easy Recipes, Dinner & Breakfast Recipes. Find the Great Collection of Easy Making Recipes & Dishes from Our Professional Chefs. Great recipe for Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving.
Cook the egg quickly in the pan with just enough butter to stop it sticking. As soon as it is cooked put it on the side. Add the soy sauce and brown sugar into the rice and mix in the bowl. You can have Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving
- You need 2/3 cup of cooked jasmine rice.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic / finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 bunch of spring onion,one chopped ,one use as side when serv.
- You need 2 of eggs ,one fried,one to scramble in fried rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped red,yellow bell pepper ,carrot,just for color the dish,not much.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil to fried.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Add the butter and fry the onions, stirring occasionally until the onions turn a little translucent. This is a quick easy recipe of instant rice fried with egg, onion, green beans and soy sauce.. Constantly was ordering this dish frequently at restaurants and never NOT order it when eating chinese/thai/japenese food. It occured to me that it would be fabulous to simulate the type of fried rice I devoured at.
Egg Fried Rice / Thai Style Serving step by step
- On nonstick pan or wok ,heat vegetable oil on medium heat ,add garlic and chopped pepper,carrots ,stir until garlic turn lightly brown.
- Crack 1 egg into pan ,scramble ,let it set for half minute,move all up to one side of the pan.
- Add rice,seasoning,stir to mix,volume up to high heat ,quickly stir ,or toss rice and all ingredients,its done when your rice must not stick to pan ..about 1 mins approximately,add chopped spring onion,heat off.
- To serve in Thai Style a la carte menu,serving for one person,side the plate with seasoning fish sauce ,cucumber,spring onion stalks,a sliced of lime :).
The more you cook the eggs before stirring them into the rice, the drier the dish will be. Add the tomatoes, the reserved ginger and garlic and the stir-fried vegetables. Finally, mix in the chili sauce, soy sauce and lime juice. For serving, top each serving with thin slices of scallions. Return the skillet to the burner and heat the oil over high heat.