Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home.
Grill vegetables and reserved orange wedges until tender. Slowly whisk in sesame oil; set aside. Place chicken in a glass bowl; pour half reserved vinaigrette over chicken. You can have Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken
- You need of For marinade:.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of large clove pressed garlic.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare Dash of red pepper flakes or squeeze of sriracha.
- Prepare of Reserve marinade.
- You need of Add 2 tablespoons Valley Brook Farms LLC Orange Marmalade.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, and mustard; whisk. Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap. How to Make Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken and Vegetables. Add lemon juice, vinegar, pepper and mustard; whisk. slowly whisk in sesame oil; set aside.
Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken step by step
- Mix marinade ingredients and put chicken breasts with marinade into bowl or ziplock bag. Let marinade for 30 minutes or up to an hour..
- Get the grill hot to medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Take reserved marinade and put in a saucepan, Add the Valley Brook Farms LLC Orange Marmalade and bring mixture to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken and put on hot grill. Grill on one side for about 5 minutes then flip, brush with reserved cooked marinade and cook chicken 5 or 6 more minutes, flip again and baste with glaze..
- Remove from grill, baste again and top with toasted sesame seeds. Delicious with rice, grilled or sauteed vegetables like sweet peppers or broccoli. Garnish with cilantro or chopped scallions.
Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap; pound with a meat. To make the orange chicken sauce, whisk together orange juice concentrate, barbecue sauce, olive oil and corn starch until smooth. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes, until thickened. Add chicken to the bags; seal and turn to coat. Drain and discard marinade from chicken.