low – cal egg fried rice with chicken abd veg. Push veggies to the side of the pan and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook ingredients on low-medium heat until tender. In a small pan, scramble egg white.
This is just a quick overview of how to make keto-friendly Chicken Fried Rice. For the recipe in detail, scroll to the recipe card at the end of the post. This recipe is made in four (quick n' easy!) phases. You can cook low – cal egg fried rice with chicken abd veg using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low – cal egg fried rice with chicken abd veg
- It’s 1 cup of of rice per person.
- You need 5 dash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 large of handful of mixed veg of your choice.
- It’s 1 of chicken fillet per person.
- Prepare 1 of egg per person.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
First, scramble the eggs and set aside. Add in chicken and season generously with salt and pepper; cook until chicken is just cooked. Healthy Fried Rice tastes just as good as your favorite take-out version but so much healthier! Serve it with Healthy Kung Pao Chicken or Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki.
low – cal egg fried rice with chicken abd veg step by step
- cook rice.
- cook chicken any way you want example ; fry, boil, roast ….
- fry eggs in a pan and break it up into peices.
- when egg is done add rice into pan/wok.
- add soy sauce and veg and chicken.
- stir altogether until done to your liking.
- sprinkle with salt and serve.
This Healthy Chicken Fried Rice Recipe is going to become a family favorite in no time. So much healthier and lower in calories than your traditional takeout fried rice, this has just as much flavor with no guilt. Tasty chunks of chicken, brown rice, peas, carrots, and of course, the classic egg mixed in make this a new favorite dinner. Move the veggies to the perimeter of the pan and in the middle, add the egg. Using a wooden spoon, quickly stir the egg to scramble.