Apple cinnamon and walnuts cake. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Walnuts Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online!
Add the apples and stir with a wooden spoon. Pour apple mixture on top of batter in cake pan. Add remaining batter to pan and sprinkle with sesame seeds. You can have Apple cinnamon and walnuts cake using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon and walnuts cake
- It’s of Cake mixture.
- Prepare 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- It’s 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 drops of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of bacarbonate of soda.
- You need of The Cake filling.
- Prepare 3 of medium Red apples.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 (1 cup) of walnuts crushed.
- You need of For the Decoration.
- You need Tin of Condensed Milk.
In a separate bowl, sift the flour and stir in the baking powder, mix well. Add this flour mixture to the sugar/egg/oil mixture, mix well. Finally stir in the apples, walnuts and cinnamon, and combine well. Combine the apples and the white sugar; set aside.
Apple cinnamon and walnuts cake step by step
- Peel and slice the apples into fine slices, sprinkle the cinnamon, brown sugar and the gently crushed walnuts. crush the walnuts with your hand. Set aside for the next 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180c.
- For the cake mixture in a bowl sifting the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda leave dry ingredients aside.
- Bringing the electric mixer and a bowl, add the eggs, vanilla, 2 drops of vinegar and a pinch of salt and mix well until well blended.
- Add the sugar and mix, pour in the vegetable oil and milk and mix well until smooth.
- Slowly add in the dried ingredients and mix until smooth, add one handful of the filling ingredients and mix well.
- Grease your baking tin with small amounts of tahini, pour in the mixture, sprinkle the remaining filling ingredients on the top and bake for about an hour at 180c until golden brown.
- Wait for the cake to cool down before transferring it to the servings plate, once ready decorate the top of cake with a tin of Condensed Milk or the desired amount..
In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir in the apple mixture, then the flour mixture. Whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add to the batter and mix to combine. Stir in the apples, walnuts and raisins.