Caramel Apple Bread Pudding. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Mix most of apple pieces into bread-custard mixture. In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon. In a large bowl, whisk together cream, eggs, sugar, salt, vanilla, and nutmeg. You can cook Caramel Apple Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
- Prepare 5 cup of day old bread, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of egg substitute.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped, peeled apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of caramel ice cream topping.
- You need of whipped topping.
Add brioche, and toss to coat. To make the caramelized apples: Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. When steaming hot, slowly pour the cream mixture over the eggs, whisking all the time until combined. Cut up your loaf of day old french bread or loaf of bread into chunks (minus the heels of the bread).
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, egg substitute, milk, brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes and apple. Let stand 15 min or until bread is softened..
- Pour into an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered @325° for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel and top with whipped topping. Best if served warm..
Put in a bowl and pour milk on top. In another bowl whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and fold in caramel and apple bits. Add that mixture to your bread and milk and fold it together gently until combined. Pour the egg mixture over the bread and apples. Press the bread down with your hands or the back of a spoon to absorb the liquid.