Root beer bbq sauce. Lower the heat to a medium-low and add the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar, pepper,. Add the Apple Cider Vinegar, ketchup, Yellow Mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Stir well and simmer for twenty minutes.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Combine all ingredients in heavy medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. You can have Root beer bbq sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Root beer bbq sauce
- Prepare of root beer.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- It’s of soy sauce (or 1 TBS).
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of pepper.
If sauce isn't desired personal preference thickness, add some cornstarch mixed in water to thicken it up. Root Beer BBQ Sauce is an easy recipe for a finger-lickin good barbecue sauce. Sweet and tangy bbq sauce made from scratch, perfect for dunking or grilling! Call it cola, pop, or Coke, a can of soda and Homemade BBQ Sauce go hand in hand, especially in Southern BBQ recipes.
Root beer bbq sauce step by step
- Put all ingredients in a sauce pan, give it a good mix with a silicone whisk.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a small boil, let boil for 2 minutes and reduce heat to low,.
- Set timer ⏲ for 35 mins uncovered and let simmer, and stirring it occasionally. (the sauce should have reduced some).
- Pour in a container and let cool…..
- Use / or Restore in refrigerator in an airtight container….
- Notes- any kind of vinegar will work I used balsamic, can use red wine, apple cider, distilled white vinegar… I used what I had… for a more thick bbq sauce, let it boil longer, and also let it simmer longer if needed, the more it reduced the thicker it will get. I didn’t go very thick with this batch..
- Root beer bbq sauce chicken.
Add this delicious root beer version to your favorite Sauce Recipes! Stir in the root beer, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Continue with the directions below for two sauce consistency options. For a thinner sauce: Sprecher Root Beer BBQ Sauce was developed by Q's Chef Scott McGlinchey. It is a unique blend of spices and Sprecher Root Beer.