Ginger Sesame Chicken. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Place the tea bag and chicken in a saucepan and cover with boiling water. Directions In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside. DIRECTIONS Blend the soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, and ginger well. You can cook Ginger Sesame Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Sesame Chicken
- It’s of large chicken breast.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- It’s of sesame oil.
- Prepare of shredded ginger.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
Alternately, cube the chicken and baste/marinate in the sauce, then fry in very hot oil and serve with vegetables over rice as a stir-fry. Place the chicken in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the sesame oil. In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the chicken and toss to coat.
Ginger Sesame Chicken instructions
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and ginger in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken breast and keep in ziplock bag, remove air from bag by submersing in water to drive out air. Marinade in fridge overnight.
- When cooking, prepare a hot water bath, submerse the entire ziplock bag into and leave on low heat for 15-20 minutes. If a Sous-Vide machine is available, set temperature to 65-70 degrees centigrade and cook for 1 hour for best results..
- Heat a pan, remove chicken from bag and brown both sides on hot pan..
- Before serving, pour the remaining marinade onto chicken..
- Serve with steamed rice..
Heat up a skillet or wok over high heat and add the sesame oil. When the oil is fully heated, add the ginger strips and stir fry until light brown or aromatic. Add the water and do a few quick stirs. In a large bowl combine the chicken, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add oil and chicken to pan.