Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Search for recipe sweet pineapple sauce. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide.
Try this lighter sauce on everything from wings to pork ribs and you'll make our Original sauce a permanently invited guest. How to make pineapple barbecue sauce Mix all of the ingredients except the cornstarch and hot water together in a small saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water together. You can cook Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of worcestershire.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 4 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
Homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce is a quick and easy condiment you can whip up for your next barbecue! This is secretly refined sugar free and made from real food (NO bottled ketchup!) so you can stick to your healthy eating goals during the summer. Everybody will ask for this recipe – better plan on making a double batch! The sweetness comes from the sugar and pineapple juice.
Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon. Taste to adjust the salt.
Although, the pineapple juice brings a hint of sweetness it also introduces the tanginess along with the lime juice. And finally, the spiciness comes from the scotch bonnet pepper. The blend of flavors (sweet, tangy and spicy) made this bbq sauce the best one I have ever made up to this day. Mix all ingredients together in a blender. Once ingredients are combined pour into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.