Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Try this lighter sauce on everything from wings to pork ribs, and you'll make our Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ sauce a permanent guest in your home. Add all ingredients except for corn starch and water to a medium pot.
Nothing says barbecue Hawaiian-style like the legendary pairing of tangy BBQ zest and sweet Pineapple. Our Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ sauce delivers bold BBQ flavor with a sweet, pineapple bite. Try this lighter sauce on everything from wings to pork ribs and you'll make our Original sauce a permanently invited guest. You can have Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- You need of pineapple juice.
- It’s of white sugar.
- You need of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of worcestershire.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- Prepare of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
How to make pineapple barbecue sauce Mix all of the ingredients except the cornstarch and hot water together in a small saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water together. Homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce is a quick and easy condiment you can whip up for your next barbecue! This is secretly refined sugar free and made from real food (NO bottled ketchup!) so you can stick to your healthy eating goals during the summer.
Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce step by step
- Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon. Taste to adjust the salt.
Everybody will ask for this recipe – better plan on making a double batch! The sweetness comes from the sugar and pineapple juice. Although, the pineapple juice brings a hint of sweetness it also introduces the tanginess along with the lime juice. And finally, the spiciness comes from the scotch bonnet pepper. The blend of flavors (sweet, tangy and spicy) made this bbq sauce the best one I have ever made up to this day.