Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Search for bbq sauce pineapple recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide.
Mix equal parts corn starch and water. Slowly add to the sauce and stir, until you reach your desired consistency. Nothing says barbecue Hawaiian-style like the legendary pairing of tangy BBQ zest and sweet Pineapple. You can have Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce
- You need of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- It’s of pineapple juice.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of worcestershire.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
Our Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ sauce delivers bold BBQ flavor with a sweet, pineapple bite. Try this lighter sauce on everything from wings to pork ribs and you'll make our Original sauce a permanently invited guest. How to make pineapple barbecue sauce Mix all of the ingredients except the cornstarch and hot water together in a small saucepan. Mix the cornstarch and water together.
Pineapple Sweet Barbecue Sauce instructions
- Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine.
- Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon. Taste to adjust the salt.
Homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce is a quick and easy condiment you can whip up for your next barbecue! This is secretly refined sugar free and made from real food (NO bottled ketchup!) so you can stick to your healthy eating goals during the summer. Everybody will ask for this recipe – better plan on making a double batch! The sweetness comes from the sugar and pineapple juice. Although, the pineapple juice brings a hint of sweetness it also introduces the tanginess along with the lime juice.