Pineapple Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Check Out Barbecue Sauce Sweet on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
And finally, the spiciness comes from the scotch bonnet pepper. The blend of flavors (sweet, tangy and spicy) made this bbq sauce the best one I have ever made up to this day. Add the pineapple, brown sugar, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, pineapple juice, golden rum, ketchup, apple. You can cook Pineapple Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce
- You need of This proportions are for about 2 lbs of meat.
- It’s of pineapple juice.
- It’s of white sugar.
- Prepare of granulated garlic.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- Prepare of worcestershire.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of ketchup.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt and ground pepper (to taste).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
Heat the sauce to boiling, then reduce heat. Homemade Pineapple BBQ Sauce is a quick and easy condiment you can whip up for your next barbecue! This is secretly refined sugar free and made from real food (NO bottled ketchup!) so you can stick to your healthy eating goals during the summer. Everybody will ask for this recipe – better plan on making a double batch!
Pineapple Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Sauce instructions
- 1. Put pineapple juice and sugar in a pan and heat it to medium temperature, stir.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add granulated garlic.
- Ground cumin.
- Vinegar, stir.
- Add ketchup, sugar, stir.
- Season with salt and ground pepper, stir well to combine. Cook for 5 minutes at medium/low temperature stirring continously with a wood spoon..
- Add cayenne pepper, stir Taste to adjust the salt.
- If you like more spice you can add more cayenne pepper.
In a food processor or blender, blend together pineapple juice, granulated sugar, jalapenos, garlic, vinegar, salt, and cilantro until smooth. Pour mixture into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry is a skillet full of sautéed shrimp tossed in a spicy barbecue sauce with sweet chunks of pineapple and red peppers. This quick and easy meal earns two thumbs up from my whole family every time I make it. My favorite part of this meal?