Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! From the restaurant to your doorstep.
Try this piping hot cakes in your cold evenings. Steamed Chocolate sponge cake with Idly maker & Chocolate Cake bombs in Appe. Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil. You can cook Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery/Coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa powder (use 1/4 cup for enhanced chocolate flavour).
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 tbsp Milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Curd/Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice/Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil (I used Unrefined Peanut Oil).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Oil to drizzle.
- You need of White Chocolate chips.
- It’s of White chocolate sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut Oil.
Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and give a good mix. Pour this into the prepared pan cover it lightly with a oiled foil, the oil side should be down. Stop adding stevia and cacao when your cake batter flavour is reminiscent of real chocolate cake batter.
Steamed Healthy Chocolate cake /Bombs step by step
- Copy paste link in browser to watch video: https://youtu.be/OjnWdIbODr8.
- Lets prepare the cake batter. For dry ingredients: Add Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking soda, Salt and unsweetened Cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Wet ingredients: In another bowl add 1/2 cup Milk & Coconut sugar. Add any Sugar of choice. Mix well.
- Add Oil. Mix well. Then add whisked Curd/Yogurt with Vanilla extract and Lemon juice. Mix well until combined.
- Sieve all dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well without lumps..
- Add 2 tbsp Milk. Skip Milk if your curd is runny. Cake batter is done..
- Grease idly plate or any cup to steam the batter. Add water in the steaming pot. Place the idly plate once the water starts to boil..
- Cover & steam cook it for 10 to 15 mins. Check with toothpick if the cake is done..
- Same way Grease appe pan, add batter with some chocolate chips. Cover & cook each side in low flame for 7 mins until done..
- Piping hot cake is ready to eat. Add icecream or drizzle white chocolate sauce & serve it warm. Delicious & soft cakes are done..
Fill the bottom one third of a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Grease two ramekins with a little coconut oil and divide the batter between them evenly. Bring a steamer with water to a boil. Remove the cake from the steamer. This is a steamed chocolate cake recipe without oven.