Egg & vegetable stir fried rice. An egg is the organic vessel containing the zygote in which an embryo develops until it can survive on its own, at which point the animal hatches. An egg results from fertilization of an egg cell. Most arthropods, vertebrates (excluding live-bearing mammals), and mollusks lay eggs, although some, such as scorpions, do not.
In botany, the egg is sometimes called a macrogamete. In zoology, the Latin term for egg, ovum, is frequently used to refer to the single cell, while the word egg may be applied to the entire specialized structure or capsule that consists of the Egg white and yolk are both rich sources of protein. Egg definition is – the hard-shelled reproductive body produced by a bird and especially by the common domestic chicken; also : its contents used as food. You can cook Egg & vegetable stir fried rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg & vegetable stir fried rice
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 of Jalepeno diced.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper diced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
How to use egg in a sentence. Egg salad can be high in fat, cholesterol and calories but with a few simple tweaks you can make light and delicious versions of this comfort food classic. Contactless options including Same Day Delivery and Drive Up are available with Target. The shape of an egg resembles a prolate spheroid with one end larger than the other and has cylindrical symmetry along the long axis.
Egg & vegetable stir fried rice step by step
- In a non stick pan add oil & fry onion, jalapeno, carrot & bell pepper one by one..
- When the vegetables are stir fried beat the eggs at one side of the pan & add salt & pepper.
- Allow the eggs to cook while stirring in between..
- To this mixture add rice cilantro & some cashews. Mix well.
- You can add vinegar if you like it to be sour. Serve hot & Enjoy!!.
An egg is surrounded by a thin, hard shell. Thin membranes exist inside the shell. The egg yolk is suspended in the egg white by one or two spiral bands of tissue called the chalazae (from the Greek word χάλαζα, meaning 'hailstone' or 'hard lump'). Egg yolks contain large amounts of both lutein and zeaxanthin. A thrown egg faces toward the player in first-person view while it appears rotated horizontally in third-person view.