Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1. Our recipe for chocolate cake without oven guarantees a delicious, spongy, soft, fluffy, and super moist cake. This stovetop chocolate cake is baked (actually steamed) to perfection in a pan or large wok working as an easy homemade steamer. No convection oven, OTG, microwave oven, pressure cooker, or special equipment is required.
COOKING THE CAKE In a mixing bowl, sift all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Then add oil, vanilla extract, egg and milk. Use low flame to ensure even cooking Instructions In a large bowl cream together softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can cook Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1 using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1
- It’s 75 g of flour.
- It’s 4 g of baking powder.
- You need 100 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 65 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of sugar (if you love sweeter then 3).
Whisk in the eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated Lastly, sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the batter and mix until combined. Kusina Chef showcases her custard cake recipe in this video. There are three sets of ingredients — for the leche flan, for the cake base, and finally, for the meringue. For the base cake, she used all-purpose flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, powdered milk, egg yolks, vanilla, oil, and water.
Easy chocolate steamed cake! – Cake recipe without oven #1 step by step
- Roughly, ONLY 2 steps. 1 – preparation for steaming and 2 – preparation for dough..
- 1 – Preparation for steaming: Put water in a large pot for about 1/4 full and boil it..
- Inside of the pot, place small bowls as in the picture..
- Place the plate on the bowls..
- 2 – Preparation for dough: Measure flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Measure chocolate and milk. Boil water and put the bowl on it – let it melt and mixed. (Make sure the water doesn't go in the bowl!).
- Mix egg and sugar..
- Add mixed eggs and sugar (as in step 6) into melted chocolate with milk (as in step5)..
- Add mixed flour into the bowl!.
- Make sure it's evenly mixed but do not mix too much!.
- Fill each cup about two-thirds full..
- Place cups on the plate. And put the lid covered with cloth. Steam for 12 – 15 minutes. When you use gas, make sure that cloth doesn't get burned..
- Voila! Done! 🙂 ❤️.
- Let it cool and serve ;).
Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into a medium bowl, then whisk in the salt. Whisk in the water, espresso powder, sour cream, butter and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and whisk gently until just combined. Take sugar, oil, milk, vanilla,egg in a bowl and mix well. Take flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl and mix well.