Mexican rice Tacos with dry fruits chutney. Authentic Mexican Recipes Presented in an step-by-step Process so you Can Cook at Home. Our Collection of Dessert Recipes Has a Sweet Treat for any Occasion. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Traditionally, soft-shelled tacos are referred to as corn tortillas. Make all of the chutneys and place in individual containers. Mexican Tacos Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. You can cook Mexican rice Tacos with dry fruits chutney using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican rice Tacos with dry fruits chutney
- Prepare 3 of boiled potatoes.
- You need as required of Green chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed peanuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of zeera powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need As needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1 tbsp of saunf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of aam papad.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 cup of dryfruits.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of poha for sealing.
- It’s 2 of finely chopped tomatoes.
Tacos is a easy recipe which is made using cooked kidney beans and spices. The whole thing is filled inside crisp shell with cheese, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. in rice bowls with taco meat (seasoned with homemade taco seasoning), rotisserie chicken, or pulled pork use Mexican rice instead of long grain rice. in a soup with chicken and vegetables like shredded lettuce and cabbage, add the Mexican rice right in the bowl. Pour into the prepared casserole dish. This Mexican Rice recipe rivals any restaurant, is so easy to make at home and the perfect addicting side for all your Mexican dishes!.
Mexican rice Tacos with dry fruits chutney step by step
- Firstly take boiled potatoes.Mash it and put it in mixing bowl..
- Add onion green chilli peanuts ginger paste coriander in it.mix it well.
- Now add garam masala 1 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder 1/2 tbsp zeera powder chat masala and bread crumbs in it..
- Mix the mixture and make small cutlets of it.you can add more bread crumbs if your mixture is not binding..
- Refrigerate the mixture for about half and hour..
- Take rice flour in a mixing bowl.add 1 tbsp salt, 2 tbsp curd in it and make a dough of it.dough should be soft.keep it aside for half and hour..
- Now take rice flour dough and make small(not too thin) chapati of it. Place the potato cutlet in it and seal it with poha..
- Fry this tacos in oil at medium flame.our tacos is ready..
- For dryfruit chutney: take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil in it.now add saunf in it.cook it for 1 min..
- Add chilli flakes black pepper powder in it.now add 2 tomatoes in it.cook it for 10 min..
- Now add 1/2 cup aam papad 1/2 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder in it.cook it for 2 min..
- Add 1 cup sugar in it.now cook it for 2 min and add 1/2 cup water in it.cook it for 5 min and add dryfruits in it..
- Now add half lemon and switch off the flame.our dryfruits chutney is ready.
This Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice recipe is truly the best Mexican rice I've ever devoured – restaurant or homemade. It's light, fluffy, infused with flavor and the answer to the dreaded question "What should I make?" when it comes to sides. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, slide a tortilla into the oil and immediately place the bottom of the taco mould on the center of the tortilla and press gently into. Bake all the delicious warm Mexican rice, beans and cheese tacos in the oven until the cheese is melted.