Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits @chefcraig T.
Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits step by step Sift together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in the shortening until the mixture looks like thick shredded. Make a well in the center of the mixture. You can have Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 4 ounces of shortening.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese – grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese — grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese — grated.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk or whole milk.
Add the buttermilk all at once. Mix with a bowl scraper until the mixture. A: Buttermilk keeps baked goods extra moist and adds that distinct "southern biscuit" flavor. It also helps activate the leavening in the self-rising flour.
Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits step by step
- Sift together all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in the shortening until the mixture looks like thick shredded oatmeal. Add the cheese and toss to combine..
- Make a well in the center of the mixture. Add the buttermilk all at once. Mix with a bowl scraper until the mixture holds together..
- Turn onto a lightly floured table. Using your hand pat and shape the dough into a circle 1-inch thick. Cut with a sharp, floured biscuit cutter..
- Place the biscuits on a parchment lined half sheet pan at least 1" apart. Bake at 400F until (GBD) golden brown on top and flakey. (About 7 -15min.) Remove the biscuits to a cool tray..
These Cheddar Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits are simple, delicious, flaky and super cheesy. Cream Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits are buttery and flaky. They had both cream cheese and butter in them making them. Three Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits – Flaky, buttery buttermilk biscuits are perfect any time of day. Toss those long thin flakes of butter with the dry ingredients to keep them from sticking back together.