Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps. Your favourite Wraps restaurants available on Deliveroo. In a baking pan, top fillets with breadcrumbs and place in oven to bake until breadcrumbs are golden brown and salmon flakes easily with a fork. Prepare veggies. (I got four slices of avocado prepared since I was making four wraps).
For the tomato salsa, mix the chopped tomatoes, onion, red chilli, red pepper and herbs, toss in the lime juice and oil, season and set aside. Toast the bread until golden on both sides, then leave to cool. Blitz to crumbs in a food processor, along with the oil and lemon zest. You can cook Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps
- Prepare 4 of Whole Grain Wraps.
- It’s 3 medium of salmon fillets.
- It’s 2/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
Dust the haddock strips in flour, then dip in the beaten eggs and roll in the breadcrumbs to coat. Mix the carrot, cabbage and kale together in a bowl, then stir through the yogurt and lemon juice. Try these flavour-packed veggie wraps filled with pickled onions, roasted veg, coconut tzatziki and spicy green sauce. Spread the cream cheese onto the wrap, sprinkle over the chives, salmon and salad leaves.
Breaded Baked Salmon Wraps step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350℉.
- In a baking pan, top fillets with breadcrumbs and place in oven to bake until breadcrumbs are golden brown and salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Prepare veggies. (I got four slices of avocado prepared since I was making four wraps)..
- Once the salmon has finished baking, use a fork to flake into smaller pieces. You can go as small as you want..
- Remove wraps from package and place flat on prep station. With a spoon, place tomato sauce in the center of each wrap followed by onions, tomatoes and green peppers, then the flaked salmon. Top with a slice of avocado and some grated Parmesan..
- Fold wraps and serve immediately..
Season with freshly ground black pepper. Carefully roll the tortilla up tightly. To make this salmon wrap recipe you need a couple of ingredients. This smoked salmon wrap is full of sophisticated flavors. It is stuffed with a blend of cream cheese, chopped chives, cold smoked salmon, roasted red pepper, and capers.