Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats. Hand-baked Treats With Natural Ingredients That Are Kind To Your Dog's Tummy. Tailored Nutrition For Your Dog, Including Dry & Wet Food, Treats & More. Reward And Treat Your Dog With Our Range Of Healthy, Delicious Dog Treats & Chews.
Place the ground oats in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, including the whole oats, to the bowl. These cute little Carrot Cake Snack Bites are the perfect little treat for your pup! You can cook Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats
- It’s 2 cups of oats divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt (or more if needed).
Prepare oatmeal, add carrots, roll into bite-sized pieces, and voila! Your "gourmet" homemade dog treat for your favorite puppy is ready! These treats only contain unsweetened plain applesauce, natural unsweetened almond butter (or peanut butter), eggs, oat flour, carrots, and unsweetened coconut flakes – all safe for dogs. Apples provide a significant amount of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Carrot Cake Oat Dog Treats instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 cup of the oats in a food processor and grind until it has a flour-like consistency. Place the ground oats in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the whole oats, to the bowl. Stir to combine. Add more yogurt if needed until the dough just sticks together. If too sticky, add more oats or oat flour..
- If the mixture is sticky, lightly dust the surface with flour or additional ground oats. Roll out the dough to approximately 1/4" thick. Using your desired cookie cutter, cut out the treat shapes and place them on a silicone baking mat or parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Bake treats at 350F for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, leaving the cookies inside, and let them sit for two hours. This will make the cookies crunchier. For soft cookies, remove them after 15-20 minutes to cool at room temperature. –>You can also make strawberry and blueberry treats as well with this recipe! 😋.
- Store soft treats in an airtight container, kept in the refrigerator, for up to 2 weeks. Hard treats can be kept at room temperature up to 3 weeks.😁 There you have it… CARROT CAKE FOR DOGS!🥕 It's also Bodhi approved! 👍.
Also, they are high in fiber, which may benefit your dog's digestive system. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine carrots, flour, parsley, applesauce and flaxseed mixture and stir until mixture resembles a wet dough. In a large bowl stir together the carrots, eggs and applesauce. Mix all four ingredients in a medium bowl.