Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole. Add the eggs to the skillet, then add the rice directly into the wet egg. Using the back of a spatula or spoon, press the rice into the egg, fold and repeat until the rice is completely coated and. Easy Fried Rice with crispy bacon, fluffy eggs and a kick of garlic.
Breakfast for dinner is always a fun and special treat for our family because breakfast time is usually can be a grab-n-go event as we get started on school and work. Once the bacon's looking good to you, take it out of the wok and set aside along with the scrambled eggs. Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent. You can cook Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole
- You need 2 cup of rice or Brown rice.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion (diced).
- It’s 2 bunch of green onions.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil, chili powder, salt, cumin.
- It’s 2 bunch of cilantro.
Use your wok spatula to flatten out and break up any clumps. Once the bacon is done, take it out of the wok and set aside, along with the scrambled eggs. Add the diced onion to the wok and stir-fry until translucent. Use spatula to break up any clumps.
Fried Rice With Eggs and Bacon Casserole step by step
- Saute onions, oregano, basil, garlic and eggs (make sure it mixes well).
- Add salt, paprika, chili powder, cumin and tomatoes.
- Stir the mixture in cooked rice, add cilantro on top and bake for 10 minutes..
Fry egg mixture like a pancake. Fry rice, add chopped onion, chopped bacon and catsup. Push the bacon and onion mixture to the sides, forming a hole in the middle. Crack the eggs and stir to scramble them. Then, stir to combine with the bacon and onions.