Banana Bread. Searching for How to cook banana bread at Good-Appetite.com. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. You can have Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need of four.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of banana.
- You need of cup.fresh milk.
- It’s of small pack of raisens.
- You need of little bit salt.
- It’s of butter.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the peeled and mashed bananas. Then, with your wooden spoon, stir in the walnuts, drained sultanas and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture, a third at a time, stirring well after each bit. In a large bowl, combine flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
Banana Bread step by step
- Ptepare a bowl put in four baking powder raisens and salt then mix it properly.Then.add the wet ingredients eggs fresh milk and butter then mix well..
- Transfer to a baking container then bake in.preheat oven at 180c for 30 mins..
In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment. Bake the banana bread Pour your mixture into your prepared loaf tin.