Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce. Try Adding Our Marinade To Any Meat & Get A Heaping Dose Of Bold, Juicy Flavor. Try Any One Of Our Sweet, Smokey Or Spicy Marinades. For the barbecue sauce: Add all the ingredients to a sauce pan.
A great way to make barbecue chicken is to smoke the bird low and slow and shred the meat. This makes a wonderful alternative to pulled pork that is quick and easy. This sauce, inspired by the barbecue sauces of the mountain country of the Carolinas, is the perfect sauce for pulled chicken. You can cook Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- It’s of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of pepper powder.
- You need of barbeque sauce.
A great tasting, moist, and tender grilled BBQ skinless boneless chicken breast. A simple short brine gets you the moist chicken breast you want. A light coat of BBQ sauce then grills carefully. Claire's five-ingredient barbecue sauce is simple to make: just dump, stir and simmer until it's thick and tangy.
Grilled chicken breasts with barbeque sauce step by step
- Remove skin from chicken breast halves and place them in ziplock bag.
- Combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic, lemon juice in a small bowl and pour over chicken.
- Let chicken marinate for atleast an hour or overnight in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Remove chicken from bag and place on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 mins and brush a layer of barbeque sauce on the chicken. Return to the oven and repeat the brushing sauce every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- It will take 15 to 20 mins to get even cooking..
- Serve with some extra sauce on top with mayonnaise and barbeque sauce sauted vegetables.
Brush it on chicken before baking or grilling. You can refrigerate this sauce for a. Brush all sides of chicken with oil. In small bowl, mix grill seasoning, brown sugar and chili pepper powder; sprinkle on both sides of chicken. Combine sauce, honey, mayonnaise, garlic and ginger.